New Camera - Canon PowerShot SX30IS

I could not resist the rabate that was on the all new Canon PowerShotSX30IS. I had in my plans the intention of buying a new camera and now, well it's done. This one will replace my old camera, which was only three years old the Canon PowerShot SX110IS which was actually a really good camera by the way. But this new Canon will open a world of new possibilities.
With the new 35X Optical Zoom, this camera becomes a powerful tool for fro my trips pictures and videos. What I did not want was to have to carry a bag around to keep all the gear and lens for a regular camera and to have something that could compare. This one is an all-in-one. The reviews for this camera are going a bit both ways, it has strong advantages and a few flaws, from what I have seen, I'll be the judge of that, but I just love the fonctionalities that Canon brings. Just like my old SX110IS the options and fonctions stayed the same, the one think I was wishing for when I first tried out the camera. All in all, the one think that's left for me is to really try it and test it, I'll see if the results will be the ones I am expecting.
How could I have resisted to this nice piece of equipment.


For more infos. on Canon products, please go to: http://www.canon.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Analytics