Hostel & Hotels Reviews


This is a page where you will be able to find my reviews on the Hostels and hotels where I have stayed that I liked best or that I did not like so much. If you have a hostel or hotel and you would like me to go see you to speak of you, let me know.

Peru :

Lima -  Pay Purix Backpackers Hostel

Cusco - Pariwana Hostel

Arequipa - Arequipay Backpackers Downtown Hostel


 
Bolivia :

La Paz : Hospedaje Millenio (Hotel)

La Paz : The Adventure Brew Hostel

Rurrenabaque - Hostal El Curichal (Hotel)

Cochabamba - Residencial Familiar (Hotel)

Cochabamba - Hostal Colonial (Hotel)

Sucre - Forastero GuestHouse (Hotel - Hostel)

This only a new section to the site so there will be many more to come.

If you have any additional comments to add to any of these reviews please let us know in the comment area of each of review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Analytics