Hostal Colonial


Hostal Colonial in Cochabamaba was a very nice place to stay. The staff was welcoming at the very first meeting. It is a family owned hotel with a very nice large garden with tropical plants around the back part, where you can sit back and relax. There is also a large area on the second floor to sit in the sun.

IMG_4433     IMG_4432 
Main entrance and stairs up 

  The girl told me that the rooms were 60 Bolivianos, I asked her right away if I could have it for 50Bs if I would stay for 3 nights and said yes. Simple rooms with shared bathrooms. The bathroom was a bit small, but the shower was hot and everything worked fine. It was cleaned at least once a day.


IMG_4431     IMG_4430
Garden

The room I had was quite spacious with a large double bed that was a bit soft but very comfortable. They also have room with personal bathroom, but I forgot to ask for the prices, I would guess around 80-90 Bs. The rooms I have seen lack some deco, but it is still pretty good. It is provided with a small TV with cable. The also have a very good wi-fi connection that can be used all day and night. They have a small fridge in the reception from which you can buy water or soft drinks at a reasonable price if you need it.

IMG_4429     IMG_4428

IMG_4427     IMG_4426
View of my room

It is only a few blocks away from the main plaza and close to many restaurants and other services.

Not much more to say but that it is a very good place to stay, quiet all day long, for a price that is pretty good.

Review 4-5 copy
My note for Hostal Colonial will be a 4 out of 5, for it is very nice and the staff were friendly and helpful. I would not be able to give it a 5 pointer but it comes very close.





Here are the contacts info : 

Hostal Colonial
Junin N-134, town center (between Av. Heroinas and Calle Colombia)
Cochabamba, Bolivia
Telephone : 4 442-1791

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Analytics